To our valued guests,
As we get ready to welcome you back to beautiful Los Cabos, Mexico, your health and safety is our number one priority. We hope that the private villa experience will allow you to feel at home and comfortable during your stay at Blue Desert Cabo. With bespoke experiences and breathtaking views, Los Cabos is the perfect place to relax and escape. When you’re ready to travel again, our doors will be open and our BD Concierge team will help curate the perfect experience. To give you more peace of mind, we’re taking steps to ensure the CDC health and safety measures are in place at all of our properties so we can continue to provide a comfortable, luxurious and safe environment. Our guests and employees’ health and safety is our top concern.
Please see guidelines:
Sanitation & Cleanliness
- All villas will continue to be thoroughly cleaned with extra deep cleaning and sanitized before and after each visit.
- Each bedroom in the villa will have complimentary personalized hand sanitizer and disinfecting products.
- Disposable masks will be provided, per guest request.
- Pools and spas will continue to be cleaned with chemicals and all lounge chairs and pool furniture will be disinfected before and after each guests’ stay.
Blue Desert Concierge Employees:
- All employees will be required to wear a mask and gloves while on duty.
- Every employee will take a COVID-19 training class prior to returning to work.
- If employees are sick or show any symptoms, they will be asked to remain home.
- Employees are to wash or sanitize their hands at least every 60 minutes and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, etc.
- Contactless pay options are always available through online payment. Cash will still be accepted.
- Blue Desert Cabo’s sister company owns a state-of-the-art hospital in Los Cabos called AMC (American Medical Center). A leading hospital in the region, AMC has an expert staff and modern technology to efficiently respond and provide care to any of our employees or guests that may need it. Their experienced doctors are also available for house calls.
As a courtesy to our guests, we will continue to offer free cancellation fees through December 31, 2020 along with other incentives for booking during 2020 and the first half of 2021. Click for more details.